11/17/10

Girl, you know I hardly speak, and when I do it's just for you.

So I've made a discovery. Conditioner is addictive. Like, hair conditioner, yes. I didn't have it for two days and I thought I was going to go totally fucking crazy; my hair was like straw. I feel like a moron for being suckered into buying more when I'm on a budget, but, hey, whatever - feed the need, I suppose.

I went to Value Village's 50% off day, and I got a pair of super nice coats for really cheap - now I just need to buy myself a new watch and I'm set.

Bought the new watch. It's slightly too big, just need to have some links taken out of it and I'm good to go. I've been working on a bunch more lyrics, but I am tired - it's been a stressful fucking day. For now, make due with this song - it's tentatively titled "Turtle Mountain." Katie, Taylor, Justin and I all wrote the lyrics together. Enjoy, and sleep well.


Turtle Mountain
We stood at the base
As the sun went down
So far away from
The city sounds

The fog crept from the lake
And the twisted roads wound higher
Passing houses as empty as the streets

No comments:

Post a Comment