3/23/11

"You let it all... you let it all just slip away."

The sunlight is beautiful and it's FINALLY HERE. I went for a swim this morning with a couple friends and then a hike out at Kal Park with a couple more friends. finally, we came back, had an awesome meal of yogurt, strawberries, bananas and brownies. Then we watched Clerks II and went to the band house, then I got home and now here I am. Awesome day. Just awesome.

Except for this. Stop letting bullshit excuses get in the way of your happiness, and stop playing the victim. Help is always available. I'm here for anyone who needs me. Professional help is available. Stop making me into a villain for not solving your problems. I have my own shit to deal with (which I am working on.).

Goodnight, friends. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment